This chapter includes instructions on how to run crosvm.
- Example Usage: Functioning examples to get started.
- Advanced Usage: Details on how to enable and configure features and devices of crosvm.
- Custom Kernel / Rootfs: Instructions on how to build a kernel and rootfs for crosvm.
- Options and Configuration Files: How to specify command-line options and use configuration files
- System Requirements: Host and guest requirements for running crosvm
- Features: Feature flags available when building crosvm